This week’s crazy reward deal is the one-way Montreal-Bangkok flight. Reward flights in the Middle-East & Asia will often give the most value for your miles. Business and First Class reward flights are no exception.
Turkish Airlines flies Montreal-Istanbul on Mondays, Fridays and Sundays. Connections time in Istanbul (IST) is 4.5h. The Istanbul-Bangkok flight lasts 9h.
The cost of Montreal-Bangkok reward flight
Aeroplan requires 45,000 miles for a one-way flight from Montreal to Bangkok. This comes with $64.45 in taxes & fees.
This is another great example where Aeroplan features very low taxes, fees & surcharges. I’ve share other ways to burning your Aeroplan miles: 5 great Aeroplan reward flight ideas | Part 1, 5 great Aeroplan reward flight ideas | Part 2 & Istanbul with Aeroplan.
I hope this will help you in you future reward flight searches. Don’t hesitate to reach out on my Amin On Miles Facebook page.
Recent posts for the Canadian traveller
- How To Transfer British Airways Avios To Qatar Airways Avios
- Al Manara, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Saraya Aqaba
- Hilton Honors “More Nights, More Points” Promotion
- Review: Air Canada Signature Class Cabin [Boeing 777-300ER] Frankfurt-Montreal
- Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah Al Wadi – A Luxury Desert Cocoon