Canada’s first frequent flyer program is celebrating its 35th birthday. It’s launched it’s biggest contest giving 45 lucky members a chance to win 38.5 million miles.
Aeroplan 35th anniversary contest details
The contest will run from August 22 until September 25, 2019. The prizes are as follow:
- 10 members win 3.5 million Aeroplan miles (Grand Prizes);
- 35 members win 100,000 Aeroplan miles (Secondary Prizes).
Members have to register to the contest by entering their Aeroplan membership number at www.aeroplan.com/35.
Every transaction with an Aeroplan partner (Air Canada, Air Canada Vacations, car rental) will count as an entry to the Grand prize. Don’t forget to shop via Aeroplan eStore in addition to its travel and other retail partners. A minimum of $10 is required for the transaction.
Get a one-time default 35 bonus entries when you use an affiliate Aeroplan credit card, such as the TD Aeroplan Visa , American Express Gold/Platinum & CIBC Aerogold cards. The draw for the big Grand Prizes will be executed November 12, 2019.
There are 3 ways to enter the Secondary Pries contest. They are all via social media:
- Facebook: When you post your photo/video of a destination you would like to travel to using #withAeroplan. Tag your friends along;
- Twitter: Share your publication using @Aeroplan & #withAeroplan and tag your friends;
- Instagram: Post a photo/video of your next dream destination using #withAeroplan and tag the person you want to travel with.
Also, here is the spread of contest period per week, followed by the draw dates:
(at 12:00 a.m. EST)
(at 11:59 p.m. EST)
|1||August 22, 2019||August 25, 2019||4|
|2||August 26, 2019||September 1, 2019||7|
|3||September 2, 2019||September 8, 2019||7|
|4||September 9, 2019||September 15, 2019||7|
|5||September 16, 2019||September 22, 2019||7|
|6||September 23, 2019||September 25, 2019||3|
Period 1: August 29, 2019
Period 2: September 5, 2019
Period 3: September 12, 2019
Period 4: September 19, 2019
Period 5: September 26, 2019
Period 6: October 3, 2019
Go at it! The best of luck to all. I hope we all become Aeroplan millionaires to enjoy some great reward flights across the world.