Marriott has launched its MegaBonus for 2018. The MegaBonus promotion allows Marriott Rewards members to get up to 3,000 points per stay.
The MegaBonus 2018 details
Promotion dates: January 16, 2018 to April 15, 2018.
Registration: Required by March 31, 2018.
Maximum amount of bonus points: 50,000.
Earn 2,000 bonus points per stay starting from the second stay. An additional 1,000 points if the stay includes a weekend night (Friday, Saturday or Sunday). Keep in mind that weekend days in the Middle East and North Africa are Thursday and Friday. Remember to book direct.
Register here to the MegaBonus promotion.
What do you think of this bonus offer? You can get some great reward stays as covered in this blog post. Will you register and stay with Marriott early 2018, please share with me your own experience and impressions on Amin On Miles Facebook Page.
Here are the terms & Conditions
*A 'stay' is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity. A weekend night is defined as a Friday or Saturday night except in the Middle East and Egypt in North Africa where it is defined as a Thursday or Friday night.
• Registration is required.
• Marriott Rewards members who register for this promotion by March 31, 2018 will earn 2,000 bonus points per stay beginning with their second stay* made between January 16, 2018 and April 15, 2018, at participating Marriott® properties, plus 1,000 bonus points when the stay includes a weekend night.
• A weekend night is defined as a Friday or Saturday night except in the Middle East and Egypt in North Africa where it is defined as a Thursday or Friday night.
• The maximum amount of bonus points that can be earned with this promotion is 50,000 points.
• The member receiving this offer has been targeted and the offer is not transferable.
• Bonus points will be awarded to the member's account within 3-5 business days after the qualifying stays.
• ExecuStay, Marriott Executive Apartments and Marriott Vacation Club®owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for credit and nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit.
• Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member's nights or stay.
• Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
• For a list of current Marriott Rewards participating brands, visit http://www.marriott.com/marriott-rewards/earn/hotels.mi.
• Stays at our exclusive luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton®, will count toward achievement.
• Rooms booked through most third party online retailers and select travel agency bookings are ineligible to earn for this promotion.
• All Marriott Rewards program terms and conditions apply.
• See http://www.marriott.com/rewards/terms/earning.mi for more information.
• Visit www.MarriottRewards.com/3kMegaBonus or call 888-MARRIOTT (888-627-7468) for complete details.