You could win a trip for two to Caerula Mar Club thanks to the Royal Bank of Canada & Corus’ #Avioning Contest.
You must be a legal resident of Canada and legally able to travel to the Bahamas . The contest does not require any purchase and runs from January 29 to April 19, 2020.
Participants are limited to 1 entry per email address per 24-our period. The prize consists of:
- Round-trip airfare in Economy class to the Bahamas from a major Canadian airport to the winner and guest;
- Round-trip shuttle from airport to the resort;
- Hotel accommodation at the Caerula Mar Club;
- All-inclusive dining & beverage plan;
- 1 travel excursion;
- $500 of spending money to the winner.
The RBC Avion card is gaining popularity with Canadian travel hackers as they can transfer RBC Rewards points to other airlines frequent flyers programs such as:
- British Airways Executive Club Avios miles;
- AAdvantage miles;
- Cathay Pacific’s Asia Miles
Some great rewards can be earned and booked. With the bonus offers to BAEC Avios miles, members will book their rewards faster.
I personally booked British Airways European flights (LHR-PIS), but also with oneworld partners such as my Qatar Airways DOH-ZRH Business Class flight.