Tour Poland with Hilton
This post will showcase how Hilton hotels in Poland bring a lot of value to travelers. Let’s see how impressive its new and well-located portfolio is. But a quick reminder of the benefits of the Hilton Honors Gold status.
Hilton Honors Gold Elite status
It’s easy to attain the Hilton Honors Gold status. In Canada, the American Express Platinum card (personal & business) offers it as one of its many travel benefits. It takes less than 48 hours once you link your Amex card to your Honors member number.
But why am I insisting on getting the Gold status?
Because the Gold status will make your sweet spots even sweeter. The Elite status is the most generous in terms of perks compared to any other Gold status across all competing brands. Therefore, on top of redeeming for free nights at a very low points requirement, Gold Elite status will add:
- Late Check-out;
- 2 bottles of water;
- Room upgrade;
- Executive lounge access if upgraded to Executive-level room;
- Complimentary breakfast across all brands, including Waldorf-Astoria.
Those perks are on top of the ones shown in the table below.
Hilton portfolio in Poland
Poland has 21 Hilton properties across 4 brands. The hotels are spread out across different Polish regions, with the lion share going to Warsaw, Gdansk and Krakow. Hilton Hotels feature:
- 4 DoubleTree hotels;
- 12 Hamptons;
- 2 Hilton Hotels (Warsaw and Gdansk);
- 3 Hilton Garden Inns;
- Hotel Saski Krakow, Curio Collection by Hilton (in 2021).
Properties with Executive lounge
Only 4 hotels have an Executive lounge. You can have access to the lounge thanks to your Gold status (if and when you are upgraded to an Executive floor room). These properties are:
These properties require between 18,000 and 28,000 Hilton Honors points. You get access to the lounge with breakfast, happy hour and dinner. It’s a great value if you have your Gold status. It’s the most generous tier in the hotel business and is easily attainable.
Under 20,000 Hilton Honors points
12 hotels spread across the country require less than 20,000 Hilton Honors points!
That’s half of the Polish portfolio which is a great way to go around the country and pay less on reward stays. These hotels are:
- Hampton by Hilton Gdansk Airport;
- Hampton by Hilton Gdansk Oliwa;
- Hampton by Hilton Kalisz;
- Hampton by Hilton Krakow;
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lodz;
- Hampton by Hilton Lublin;
- Hampton by Hilton Oswiecim;
- Hampton by Hilton Poznan Old Town;
- Hilton Garden Inn Rzeszow;
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw;
- Hampton by Hilton Warsaw Airport;
- Hampton by Hilton Warsaw Mokotow.
Under 20,000 Hilton Honors points
With more then 20K and less than 30K, only 4 hotels match the profile, yet only one of them is a full service hotel. Here is the list:
- Hilton Garden Inn Krakow Airport;
- Doubletree Krakow;
- Hampton by Hilton Swinoujscie;
- Hampton by Hilton Warsaw City Centre;
How can I get Hilton Honors points
In Canada, 4 credit cards allow you to accrue towards a significant number of Hilton Honors points. See below what they are and their Welcome bonus offer:
- Amex Cobalt card is a huge bonus points generator: My Amex Cobalt will pay for my Hilton Honors Sweet Spots;
- Platinum Card from American Express: 50,000 Membership Rewards points;
- Business Platinum Card from American Express: 50,000 Membership Rewards points;
- American Express Gold Rewards Card;
- American Express Business Gold Rewards Card: 30,000 Membership Rewards points or 40,000 via my referral link;
Hilton Honors is a Frequent Travelers Participant of the American Express Rewards program . You can transfer your bonus American Express Membership reward points (MR) to your Hilton Honors account. You can transfer a minimum of 1,000 MR points and in increments of 1,000 MR points.
What do you think of these Hilton Honors sweet spots in Poland?
Please share with me if you’ve had a chance to stay at Polish Hilton properties using your points. Share with us your thoughts and experience on Amin On Miles Facebook page.